#CSMGoesPurple | Why This Issue?
Why did I choose to become a voice against domestic violence?
1. Because this is an issue that happens so often and is therefore overlooked.
2. Because this is an issue that is so misunderstood by those who it has never happened to.
3. Because this issue is overlooked in churches and Christians are hurting because of it.
4. Because domestic violence is something that I witnessed in my home growing up.
5. Because domestic violence is something that I have personally experienced.