There are characteristics that define whether a relationship is healthy or not.
Relationships that are healthy have certain traits about them that unhealthy relationships do not. Here’s a list!
1. Slow down!
2. Is there trust?
3. Do you have mutual respect?
4. How is the communication?
5. Did you keep your friends?
6. Is one person always to blame?
7. Is there shared decision making?
8. Is one person trying to control the other?
9. Is “No” heard and respected?
10. Do you have time to take care of yourself?
Lastly. Why do you want to be with this person?
I encourage you to check out this series on YouTube called Lessons Learned. I will be sharing lessons that I learned from past relationships. You wont want to miss any of this!
Mama, are you looking for support as a parent? Consider joining my CSM Support Group!
GET NEW UPDATES AND ALERTS FROM CHRISTIAN SINGLE MAMA