Hopeless to Purpose
In this short clip, you will hear the lie and the truth. Afterwards, I want you to follow the steps under “To Try” in order to make hopelessness a thing of the past.
Life is hopeless, and it will never get better. There isn’t anything you can do to try and make it better, so you might as well not even try. Good things don’t happen to people like you. You know it’s a dark, cruel world, and in the end, that’s all there is.
I HAVE A PURPOSE. I have the means to realize my purpose in life. I am inspired by the success of others who have come before me who lived with terrible situations and whose experiences I use as lessons to help me fulfill my own potential. I AM NOT ALONE. God guides me through life because he has a plan for me. Now, I turn my attention to making daily progress toward my true life’s purpose, whatever God has for me is for ME!
- The purpose of your life will evolve over time. But right now, ask yourself, What feels right today? It does not have to be a purpose that stays with you forever; don’t put that kind of pressure on yourself. It can be your purpose for now.
- Ask yourself the following questions:
- What problem (in my family, in my community, in the world) would I like to help solve?
- What dreams do I have for my life?
- For me, what is life about? What is my driving desire?
- What would I like to have, experience, or give during my lifetime?
- Whose life or lives do I want to make better?
- Jot down some quick answers, whatever comes to your mind first. Remembering that your purpose will change as you change and grow, what is the purpose of your life for now?
- Write it down. “My purpose in life, for now, is to: ________________________
GET NEWS UPDATES AND ALERTS FROM CHRISTIAN SINGLE MAMA