Serving Single Mothers can be both rewarding and difficult so here are some ideas:
In this day and age, we all know someone who is a single mother and if you are not able to help financially, but are wanting to help in other ways, here are some ideas.
- Listen without judgment.
- Offer to babysit.
- Ask what more you can do to help.
- Support their decisions.
- Remind them to care for themselves.
- Know that every situation is different.
If you are able to help financially offer to:
- Pay a utility bill.
- Pay a month’s worth of daycare.
- Buy a bag of diapers and wipes.
- Pay for a self-care activity.
- Fill up their gas tank.
- Give to the Ministry of Christian Single Mama and help us do all of the above!
If you are not able to do any of the mentioned ideas right now, that’s OK, join Christian Single Mama for our first CSM Week from May 1, 2018, to – May 7, 2018! Throughout this week, a powerful combination of fundraisers, workshops, and social media outreach will engage millions!