As a woman in the church, it’s difficult to know what it means to say “I’m called to ministry.” Whether you have been wrestling with that calling for years or are just starting to ask what it means, Now That I’m Called will provide you with guidance and direction on your journey. Perhaps you are feeling the Holy Spirit leading you toward vocational ministry but are unsure of what that means or if you are hearing the voice of the Lord correctly. This book will help you answer these questions and serve as a guide as you walk down this new and unfamiliar path.
Author Kristen Padilla answers questions like:
- What does the Bible say about ministerial calling?
- Can I, as a woman, be called to gospel ministry?
- What is the difference between spiritual gifts and ministerial roles within the church?
- Is there value in obtaining a theological education?
- What is the value in having a ministerial mentor and doing internships?
- What if I feel called to ministry but do not know what type of ministry?