Supporting Single Mothers
In this day and age, we all know someone who is a single mother and if you are not able to help financially, but are wanting to help in other ways, here are some ideas.
- Listen without judgment.
- Offer to babysit.
- Ask what more you can do to help.
- Support their decisions.
- Remind them to care for themselves.
- Know that every situation is different.
If you are able to help financially offer to:
- Pay a utility bill.
- Pay a month’s worth of daycare.
- Buy a bag of diapers and wipes.
- Pay for a self-care activity.
- Fill up their gas tank.
- Give to Christian Single Mama and help me do all of the above!
GET NEWS UPDATES AND ALERTS